An East Nashville Christmas was made at PH Balanced Recordings by Phil Harris, who produced, recorded, mixed, and mastered the entire album over the last year. Robert Trapp was the assistant engineer, and Antonia Cove was the executive producer.
PH Balanced Recordings is the brainchild of grammy-winning producer/engineer, Phil Harris. Studio Recording, Mixing, & Mastering, Live Sound Mixing, Concert Recording, Tour & Production Management, etc… I’ve pretty much tried everything at least once.
- 2013 Live Sound Engineer (FOH/Monitors) + Tour/Production Manager for Rock & Roll Hall of Famer, Leon Russell
- 2012 Live Sound Engineer for Greensky Bluegrass (FOH)
- 2011-2012 Created “An East Nashville Christmas”, a compilation album to benefit the homeless. (Executive Producer, Producer, Recording/Mix/Master Engineer)
- 2010 Americana Album Of The Year / Independent Music Award for “Riverboat Soul” by Pokey LaFarge. (Producer, Recording/Mix/Master Engineer)
- 2008-2010 Chief Sound Engineer & Post Production for Bluegrass Underground, a syndicated radio program recorded 300 feet underground for WSM/PBS (59 Episodes)
- 2006 Grammy Award for “Whiskey Before Breakfast” by Doc Watson & Bryan Sutton (Recording Engineer)
- Producer/Engineer on hundreds of recorded projects for Compass Records, Adventure Music, Acoustic Disc, Sugar Hill Records, Free Dirt Records, Drag City Records, Dualtone, Red Beet Records, Proper Records, and many other Independent Labels